Social media serves as a powerful distribution channel, allowing you to reach a wider audience and increase brand awareness and reputation. While search engines like Google do not consider social media links in the same way as links from authoritative websites, pages with a higher number of social shares often tend to rank well on SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages). This suggests that social signals indirectly contribute to better visibility and potentially improved search rankings.
- The Role of Social Media in SEO: How Social Signals Affect Search Rankings
- Artificial Intelligence vs. Human-Developed Content
- 5 Steps to Equip Your Marketing and Sales Teams with Effective Processes and Technology
- 9 Critical Elements of Strategic Marketing In The Digital Age
- Maximize Your Marketing and Sales with These 11 Free HubSpot CRM Features